Life doesn't always happen the way you planned. We're here to assist.
As someone in the NFL family, you know that life in football can be exciting but also stressful and hectic. Sometimes things don't always work out the way you thought they would—on or off the field.
Challenges show up at different points in life—sometimes in transitions that happen during or following an NFL career, and sometimes long after you have left the game.
No matter how long you have been part of the NFL family, whether you are in the game or out, NFL Life Line services are here for you and the people you care about.
If life's stressors are reaching a crisis point, call the NFL Life Line at (800) 506-0078 or chat online. Caring counselors are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to listen, assist, and connect you with resources and programs that can make a difference. They will work with you and provide support to help:
- Deal with job stress or career transitions.
- Resolve family and relationship problems.
- Tackle financial and legal issues.
- Treat physical or emotional pain.
- Find medical treatments and support services.
- Support a friend, colleague, or family member going through a tough time.
- Anything else that's getting in the way of a happy, productive life.
NFL Life Line is free, confidential, and independently operated. No confidential information about individual calls or callers is shared with the NFL, its teams, or any other organization.
Reach out. We're here for you.
“There is hope.”Herschel Walker
We can direct you to resources and tools that can assist you and your family in handling whatever issues you're facing. Take the first step and call the NFL Life Line today.
You can also learn more about available resources using the links below.
- Learn more about the signs of crisis.
- Learn more about additional signs and symptoms that could indicate a problem.
- Take a self-check quiz.
- Find information about resources and benefits available from the NFL and affiliated organizations.
- Watch videos from members of the NFL family.
- Learn more about the NFL Life Line.